You Can’t Afford Not to Choose Us!
Georgia Air works hard every single day to provide our customers throughout Southeast Georgia with the quality products and exceptional heating and cooling services they’ve grown to expect from our team. With us, you’re not just a customer—you’re a member of our family. We’ll do everything we can to provide you with the best customer experience possible—and 100% satisfaction. Guaranteed.
Speaking of guarantees, we’re overloaded with them!
- Upfront Pricing Guarantee: The price we quote you is the price you will pay—even if we need to spend more time on the job than we anticipated.
- Lifetime Guarantee: Electrical, drain line, copper and duct connections. If we put it together, it will stay together! All we ask is that you maintain your system properly.
- Total Comfort Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with our high-quality products and superior service, we will do whatever it takes to fix the problem—even if that means replacing your system at no extra charge during the first two years.
- No Breakdown Guarantee: If your new system wilts during the first two years after installation and you’re without heat or AC for over 24 hours, we will fix your equipment for free. We’ll also give you a $300 check to help compensate for the inconvenience.
- No Lemon Guarantee: This guarantee is for original owners: If your AC’s compressor dies in the first 5 years or your furnace’s heat exchanger withers in the first 10 years, we won’t just replace these components. Instead, we’ll install a completely new AC or furnace.
- Apples-to-Apples Guarantee: If you find a comparable installation for a cheaper price, we’ll match the competitor’s price and we’ll pay you $500! Keep in mind, though, that it must be comparable—truly “apples to apples,” not “peaches to apples.”
- Cleaner Home Guarantee: We use shoe covers and lay down drop cloths in all work areas. And we promise to leave your home neater than we found it. If we don’t, we will pay a cleaning service to tidy up—not just the room we were working in, but your entire home!
- Size Right Guarantee: When your system is too large, it will heat or cool your home quickly and then shut off—boosting your energy bills, causing moisture issues and prematurely wearing out your HVAC unit. A system that’s too small is also a problem because it will work overtime, struggling to maintain the right temperature—but fail. The team at Georgia Air will help you find a new system that’s perfectly sized for your home and is sure to cultivate complete comfort for you and your family.