Get help with harmful refrigerant leaks with Georgia Air! Trust us for a fast response, no matter the severity.
Are you sick of your poorly performing air conditioning system? Your AC may have a refrigerant leak, which requires professional attention. Take action by getting a refrigerant leak repair in Richmond Hill, GA.
At Georgia Air, we offer refrigerant leak repair services to those in Richmond Hill, GA, and beyond. As a comprehensive HVAC services provider, we meet all your Richmond Hill air conditioning repair needs. Our team of HVAC experts can safely detect, resolve, and prevent refrigerant leaks to improve your air conditioner’s performance and your indoor air quality.
Come to us if you suspect a refrigerant leak. Our team is ready to assist with leaks of all sizes, and you can be sure you’ll get a quick response no matter how severe.
Common Indicators of a Refrigerant Leak
How do you know if you need refrigerant leak repair in Richmond Hill, GA? The primary indicator is a puddle of refrigerant next to your air conditioning unit, and older AC units are more susceptible to refrigerant leaks.
Other signs of refrigerant leaks include:
- Frozen coils: Due to a refrigerant leak, the system’s coils won’t take in enough heat from the air. Condensation remains in the air instead of cooling the air. The condensation makes the coils freeze, warranting an immediate repair to avoid replacement.
- Uneven cooling performance: Does your heating and air conditioning system alternate between blowing cool and warm air? It likely doesn’t have enough refrigerant. Fix inconsistent operation with a refrigerant leak repair.
- No cool air: If your unit has stopped blowing cool air permanently, your coolant levels are extremely low.
- Gurgling and other strange noises: Damaged coils mean refrigerant can’t travel as necessary. As refrigerant leaks from coils, you may hear a gurgling or hissing noise.
- Increased utility bills: Sudden boosts in energy bills correlating with poor air conditioning performance is a near-certain sign of a leak or another problem. Lower your monthly expenses with Georgia Air’s expert service.
Our team pinpoints the leak and repairs it at the source. Years of experience allow us to provide detailed, thorough repairs. We keep high-quality parts with us to make your repair appointment fast and stress-free.
Causes of Refrigerant Leaks
Air conditioning leaks don’t happen for no reason. Between structural issues and accidental spills, refrigerant leaks are hard to avoid.
Typical causes of leaks include:
- Corroded metals
- Vibrating parts
- Loosened connections
As your AC unit’s copper tubing becomes corroded from age and contamination, your refrigerant coil is more susceptible to crack. When corrosion causes significant damage to refrigerant lines, you’ll experience a leak.
Moving parts inside your AC cause vibrations throughout the rest of the unit. Refrigerant can spill if vibrations knock over the canister holding it.
Parts connecting to refrigerant lines may get damaged as corrosion increases. Dust, dirt, and sludge can also weaken various connections in your unit. When these connections are loose, the refrigerant will spill.
AC Refrigerant Leak Repair and Recharging
Do you think you have a refrigerant leak? It’s time to call a certified refrigerant expert to get service in Richmond Hill, GA, or the surrounding areas. Regardless of visible evidence, we will ensure your air conditioning system is running its best.
You can trust our team for a professional refrigerant leak repair in Richmond Hill, GA. Our technicians are NATE-certified and follow all safety guidelines. Our several years of expertise give us the attention to detail, knowledge, and skills to update you throughout the process.
Georgia Air’s team combines highly-skilled individuals. No matter your location in Southeast Georgia, we’ll arrive quickly and provide leak repair services that fix problems the first time. We’ll recharge your system to restore cooling functions if you’re low on coolant.
Refrigerant Leak Repair Services in Richmond Hill, GA
Georgia Air ensures a high-quality air conditioner repair whether you’re low on refrigerant or another part is malfunctioning. When you need a refrigerant leak repair in Richmond Hill, GA, trust our pros for precise and effective service.
Our customers receive a combination of high-quality handiwork, affordable pricing, and helpful customer service. We’re so sure you’ll love our service that we offer eight different guarantees – you’ll never be unsatisfied with our upfront pricing and transparency.
Leave a refrigerant leak repair in Richmond Hill, GA, up to the professionals. Choose a reliable HVAC contractor in Richmond Hill, GA, for all your AC service needs and more. Contact Georgia Air today at 912-513-3361.