Provide the Nourishment Your Heating System Needs
As a homeowner, you have a lot on your to-do list. As a result, you might not notice when your reliable heat starts to droop and wither. And even if you do, you might be tempted to ignore it, hoping it will bounce back on its own. But the team at Georgia Air has seen all too often where that can lead—to more serious problems and even total system failure.
Our NATE-certified, highly skilled technicians will respond rapidly to perform any necessary furnace repairs. Our techs can service every make and model, including those we did not install. We’ll diagnose the problem and explain it to you—no matter how simple or complex the repair is. We’ve been creating fruitful experiences for your neighbors and friends in Whitemarsh Island.
Don’t Ignore the Warning Signs of a broken furnace
Sometimes, we like to put off until tomorrow what we could do today. It’s human nature. But that could become a chilling experience if you wait too long to address necessary furnace repairs. We are here for you when your system begins sending warning signs to “fix me.”
They could include the following:
- Smells that won’t go away: You’ll recognize the smell of fuel when you turn on your furnace for the first time each winter season. That’s normal, and this odor should dissipate as your heating system starts humming. However, if the smell lingers, it could be a sign of something serious. Turn off your system and call Georgia Air immediately! We’ll be glad to perform the proper heating repairs.
- False starts: If you need several tries to get your furnace up and running or if you need to restart it later in the day, your system’s probably going to be a no-show when it matters most. A faulty thermostat or disconnected wiring could be the culprit.
- Blue is cool, yellow is not: Your pilot light should be blue. Yellow or any other odd color might mean your furnace is experiencing ventilation issues.
- Where’s the heat? Your thermostat is set properly, but your home still is giving you the chills. What gives? Georgia Air’s certified technicians will be happy to solve the problem.
- Shake, rattle and roll: When your furnace is raising a ruckus, it’s sure to give you a frosty feeling. Our furnace repair technicians will have your system playing sweet music in no time.
- Clean air act: A failing furnace can release dust, dirt and other undesirables into your home. Consequently, your family could suffer from more colds, coughs and other respiratory issues. Georgia Air will sweep in and clean up the potential mess.
Emergency Furnace Repairs in Whitemarsh Island
Your family’s safety and health are paramount, especially when temperatures plummet. Georgia Air is the team to contact when furnaces falter in Whitemarsh Island. When an emergency arises, Georgia Air is ready to serve you 24/7. Our expert technicians remain cool under pressure, confidently performing swift, reliable furnace repairs that will have you glowing with satisfaction. Call us today at 912.756.0506 or reach out to us through this convenient online form.
Why Trust Georgia Air with Your Furnace Repair in Whitemarsh Island
When it comes to furnace repair, it can be hard to know who to trust. Between companies that suggest expensive repairs or those that shift prices after giving a quote, Georgia Air understands that choosing a reliable heater repair service is challenging.
That’s why we commit to providing our customers with the most trustworthy and affordable service in the Whitemarsh Island area. We offer a price match guarantee and a $500 check if our competitors provide more affordable service.
We also guarantee risk-free service. If you aren’t happy with our work, we will come back and solve the problem at no extra cost during the first two years. That includes both installation and repair, as well as any malfunctioning products (or ‘lemons’).
Finally, we like to treat all our customers with care and respect. We aim to leave your home clean as a whistle. If our shoe coverings and drop cloths don’t do the trick, we will send a cleaning service to clean your entire home free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions About Heater Repair in Whitemarsh Island
Do I Need a Heater Repair or Full Replacement?
As we mentioned before, bad smells, constant restarting, poor temperature control, dusty air, and high energy bills are all signs that you need heater repair. However, only an expert HVAC technician can tell if you need furnace repair or replacement.
It’s best to give Georgia Air a call when you notice these furnace problems to prevent them from getting worse. If you leave a problem for too long, it may result in the costly replacement of your unit.
How Often Should I Get Maintenance for My Furnace?
To get the most life out of your unit, you should get your heater serviced annually. Getting your furnace checked every year can prevent problems from happening or reverse them before it’s too late. With proper care, most furnaces last 15 to 20 years.
If you’re looking for affordable annual service, get a PeachCare Club Maintenance Program membership. The PeachCare Club is cost-effective to pay for yearly heating and air conditioning checkups through small monthly installments.
How Often Should I Replace My Furnace’s Filter?
You should generally replace your furnace filter every one to three months. The lifetime of a filter depends on whether you have pets, the climate you live in, if you smoke, etc.
If you notice that your filter is clean, but your furnace is not blowing high-quality warm air, you may need to get the ducts cleaned. We recommend calling a professional if you suspect that dust or debris has clogged your HVAC unit’s ducts.
How Can I Reduce My Heating Bill?
Turning down your thermostat a couple of degrees can drastically reduce your heating bill. You can also purchase a dehumidifier, which helps with both heating and cooling. Humidity often makes temperatures hotter in the summer and colder in the winter.
You can consider installing a gas furnace as well. Though the installation cost of electric furnaces is cheaper, gas generally costs less per unit than electricity. If you have ample access to gas lines, installing a gas furnace may save you significant money in the long run.
Top-Notch Furnace Repair Near Me
If you’re looking for quick and trustworthy furnace repair, Georgia Air can help. Our risk-free guarantee ensures that you aren’t spending more money than necessary on pesky repairs. We also offer financing options, so all our customers have access to heat and AC.
To definitively answer the question, “furnace repair near me,” call (912) 756-0506 or fill out our online form. We cater to anyone who needs furnace repair, replacement, or emergency services. Contact our friendly team today!