Provide the Nourishment Your System Needs
As a homeowner, you have a lot on your to-do list. As a result, you might not notice when your reliable heat starts to droop and wither. And even if you do, you might be tempted to ignore it, hoping it will bounce back on its own. But the team at Georgia Air has seen all too often where that can lead—to more serious problems and even total system failure.
Our NATE-certified, highly skilled technicians will respond rapidly to perform any necessary furnace repairs. Our techs can service every make and model, including those we did not install. We’ll diagnose the problem and explain it to you—no matter how simple or complex the repair. We’ve been creating fruitful experiences for your neighbors and friends in Richmond Hill, Savannah, Pooler, Wilmington Island, Rincon, Hinesville and Midway, GA, and anywhere in Bryan, Chatham, Effingham and Liberty counties for years.
Don’t Ignore the Warning Signs
Sometimes, we like to put off until tomorrow what we could do today. It’s human nature. But that could become a chilling experience if you wait too long to address necessary furnace repairs. We are here for you when your system begins sending warning signs to “fix me.”
They could include the following:
- Smells that won’t go away: You’ll recognize the smell of fuel when you turn on your furnace for the first time each winter season. That’s normal, and this odor should dissipate as your heating system starts humming. However, if the smell lingers, it could be a sign of something serious. Turn off your system and call Georgia Air immediately! We’ll be glad to perform the proper heating repairs.
- False starts: If you need several tries to get your furnace up and running or if you need to restart it later in the day, your system’s probably going to be a no-show when it matters most. A faulty thermostat or disconnected wiring could be the culprit.
- Blue is cool, yellow is not: Your pilot light should be blue. Yellow or any other odd color might mean your furnace is experiencing ventilation issues.
- Where’s the heat? Your thermostat is set properly, but your home still is giving you the chills. What gives? Georgia Air’s certified technicians will be happy to solve the problem.
- Shake, rattle and roll: When your furnace is raising a ruckus, it’s sure to give you a frosty feeling. Our furnace repair technicians will have your system playing sweet music in no time.
- Clean air act: A failing furnace can release dust, dirt and other undesirables into your home. Consequently, your family could suffer from more colds, coughs and other respiratory issues. Georgia Air will sweep in and clean up the potential mess.
Emergency Furnace Repairs
Your family’s safety and health are paramount, especially when temperatures plummet. Georgia Air is the team to contact when furnaces falter in Richmond Hill, Savannah, Pooler, Wilmington Island, Rincon, Hinesville, Midway, GA, and anywhere in Bryan, Chatham, Effingham and Liberty counties. When an emergency arises, Georgia Air is ready to serve you 24/7. Our expert technicians remain cool under pressure, confidently performing swift, reliable furnace repairs that will have you glowing with satisfaction. Call us today at 912.756.0506 or reach out to us through this convenient online form.