Are the Tried-and-True Favorites of GA Homeowners!
When shopping for perfect peaches, it’s important to choose the ones that are firm and free of any bruises or blemishes. You should make sure the skin is a lovely yellow or orange color (depending on the variety) with at least a touch of deep, red blush. You also want peaches that have a pleasant aroma. If you’re not choosy enough, you’ll end up with fruit that isn’t up to your high standards.
When choosing a team to replace or install your new heating system, you need to be even pickier. There’s a lot riding on your decision, including cozy, affordable comfort for you and your family. That’s why you want master “gardeners” performing your furnace replacement or heating installation. That’s Georgia Air! We’re the cream of the crop!
These are some signs you may need a furnace replacement or installation:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old.
- You’re spending too much on repair bills.
- Your furnace is making strange noises.
- Your furnace has developed rust or cracks.
- Some areas of your home are warm; other areas are not.
- Your monthly utility bills have increased.
- You’ve noticed more dust, dirt and soot in your home.
- Your humidity levels are out of whack.
To guarantee that you enjoy warm comfort for years to come, the team at Georgia Air insists on the following seamless furnace installation process.
To perform a flawless furnace installation, our technicians start with a whole-home analysis. First, we review your service history to weed out any underlying issues. Then, we address any existing comfort issues, such as excess humidity, hot or cold rooms, high energy usage and poor indoor air quality. Next, we analyze your home from top to bottom to make sure your heating system is sized properly. We also check out your ducts—assessing the size, insulation value and overall design to make sure they can support your new heat pump or furnace replacement.
You can’t reap the full benefits of your new heat pump or furnace replacement if it’s not installed properly. That’s why we invest a hefty heaping of our time, energy and expertise into this process. While the make and model of the furnace or heat pump you choose is important, the most critical step to nurturing the cozy warmth you deserve is a seamless installation. With Georgia Air, you can count on sweet perfection!
After your installation is complete, our system design specialists will return to your home for a full system walk-through and a quality audit check. Here’s the sweetest part: We will not ask for your payment until we make sure everything is working smoothly. That’s how confident we are in our skills.
Your new heating system will provide the following benefits:
- Improved comfort: You’ll enjoy consistent warmth throughout your home.
- Fewer repairs: You won’t have to deal with repair issues caused by an outdated, overworked system.
- Greater energy efficiency: Today’s models have been improved for maximum energy efficiency.
- Lower energy bills: Greater efficiency helps lower your energy costs.
- Enhanced safety: Newer furnaces are also designed to be safer.
- More heating power: Increased heating power means increased comfort.
Georgia Air understands that a new heating system can take a bite out of your budget. That’s why we offer flexible financing options and money-saving offers. We also offer a bumper crop of exceptional guarantees to provide you with peace of mind if you ever experience heating system problems or challenges. Learn all about them here.
Schedule your Free In Home Estimate!
To schedule your furnace replacement or installation, call us today at 912.756.0506 or reach out to us through this convenient online form. We love serving customers in the following locations: Richmond Hill, GA, Savannah, GA, Pooler, GA, Wilmington Island, GA, Rincon, GA, Hinesville, GA, Midway, GA, Tybee Island, GA, Bryan County, Chatham County, Effingham County and Liberty County.