Will Help You Breathe Easier!
Now more than ever, we all understand the importance of clean indoor air that is free from viruses, bacteria, germs and other pollutants. It’s a lesson that has hit home particularly hard in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s more to consider: It is estimated that many of us spend as much as 95 percent of our time indoors, which is especially true during the hottest days of the summer in coastal Georgia. Our homes are better insulated and more tightly sealed, which means indoor pollutants can get trapped inside. As a result, we could be breathing indoor air that is up to five times less healthy than outdoor air.
At Georgia Air, we offer a variety of highly powerful and effective IAQ systems to clean and purify your home environment. These systems are designed to eliminate or significantly reduce indoor air pollution.
Not sure if you need our indoor air quality services? Here are some questions to consider:
- Is there anyone in your household who suffers from asthma, allergies or other upper respiratory problems?
- Are there any smokers in your home?
- Do you have one or more pets?
- Do you live near highways, construction sites or dirt roads?
- Is the pollen index high in your area?
- Have you noticed more dust in your home?
These are just some reasons to invest in IAQ services that will help reduce indoor air pollution and result in cleaner indoor air in your home. Some of the systems we offer are connected to your HVAC system, which means the two systems will team up to fight viruses, germs, bacteria, pollen, dust, dirt and other indoor air pollutants.
IAQ systems we offer include:
- Air purifier or scrubber: This system scrubs dirt, dust, pollen and other pollutants from your indoor air.
- Ultraviolet light: UV lights help kill viruses, bacteria and other organisms that can make you sick. These lights can be 99.9 percent effective, according to studies.
- Air filter: This is yet another powerful tool that helps battle dust, pollen, allergens, dander and more.
- Energy recovery ventilator (ERV): This incredible system is connected to the ducts that are part of your HVAC system. Using two fans, it draws fresh, clean air into your home while removing the stale air.
- Dehumidifier: Excessive humidity—which is a serious problem here in Georgia—can make you miserable. It can damage household items and adversely affect your health. Our high-tech dehumidifiers will restore normal humidity levels in your home.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
To eliminate indoor air pollution and enjoy healthier, clean indoor air, call Georgia Air at 912.756.0506 or contact us.