Georgia Air Is the Perfect Pick for your next AC Installer!
At Georgia Air, our outstanding technicians do everything they can to repair your AC system when it starts to fade or wilt. However, AC systems don’t last forever. So, when it’s time for a reliable, affordable AC replacement or installation, rely on the experienced “gardeners” with the green thumb.
These are some of the warning signs that your system is on rocky ground:
- It’s 10 to 15 years old.
- Your monthly utility expenses have climbed.
- The HVAC system needs frequent repairs.
- Your thermostat is set properly, but your system isn’t delivering the cool comfort it once did.
- There are pockets of cool and warm air throughout your home.
- Your system uses R22 refrigerant.
Designing your new Pooler Air Conditioning System
To perform a flawless AC installation, our team at Georgia Air needs to know the lay of the land. That is why our system design specialists start with a whole-home analysis. First, we review your service history to ensure there are no underlying issues that we need to uproot.
Then, we review your family’s comfort challenges, such as hot or cold rooms, humidity levels, electricity usage and indoor air quality. Next, we assess your home—room by room—to ensure your cooling system is sized properly. Finally, we examine your current duct system—checking sizing, insulation value and overall design to make sure it can support your new AC system.
Installation of your new Pooler Air Conditioner
If your cooling system isn’t installed properly, you won’t reap the full benefits—namely, total comfort at an affordable price for years to come. We like to think of this step as planting season—where we sow the seeds that produce outstanding comfort results. Most homeowners think it’s the brand of their HVAC system that matters most. A quality brand is certainly important, but what’s even more important is the amount of tender loving care your HVAC contractor invests in the AC installation process. At Georgia Air, your AC installation will always be peachy keen!
Professional and Trustworthy Air Conditioner Replacements in Pooler
We are also sticklers about quality. Once we install your new AC system, you get to make sure it has taken root and is blossoming! No payment is due until our system design specialists return to perform a thorough walk-through as well as a quality audit check. Without it, you don’t know if your system is providing the sweetest performance possible!
Here’s why you need “gardeners” who insist on exceptional quality control:
The North Carolina Alternative Energy Corp., a nonprofit organization, examined air conditioning manufacturers’ efficiency ratings versus the actual efficiencies that resulted after AC installation. It found the following:
- 93% had duct leakage
- 47% were oversized
- 75% held an incorrect refrigerant charge
- 70% showed incorrect airflow
- 90% exhibited some sort of energy-wasting, comfort-robbing problem
When you choose Georgia Air, you will be in the top 10%! We promise! We’re the team that you can rely on if you live in the following areas: Richmond Hill, GA, Savannah, GA, Pooler, GA, Wilmington Island, GA, Rincon, GA, Hinesville, GA, Midway, GA, Bryan County, Chatham County, Effingham County and Liberty County.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll reap from a new, properly sized AC system:
- Greater comfort. An upgrade will keep your home reliably cool at an affordable price. Plus, newer units are designed for quieter operation.
- Higher energy efficiency. Newer systems typically have higher SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings, too. This means they are more efficient.
- Reduced energy bills. Higher efficiency results in lower energy costs, so you can expect your monthly utility costs to be lower.
Peace of Mind when you replace your AC with Georgia Air
At Georgia Air, we want our relationship with you to last for years to come. That’s why we won’t disappear after completing your AC installation. We’re always here for you when you need us most. As part of our commitment to you, we offer a bushel of exceptional guarantees that will put your mind at ease if you ever experience HVAC system problems or challenges. Learn all about them here.
An Orchard Overloaded With Exceptional Services
At Georgia Air, we’ve handpicked our technicians to make sure your experience with us is nothing short of delectable. Our techs are highly trained, incredibly skilled and super helpful! They have green thumbs when it comes to tending and nurturing AC systems.
Schedule your Free In Home AC Replacement Estimate!
To schedule your AC replacement or installation, call us today at 912.756.0506. You can also reach out to us by using this handy form. We love serving customers in the following locations: Richmond Hill, GA, Savannah, GA, Pooler, GA, Wilmington Island, GA, Rincon, GA, Hinesville, GA, Midway, GA, Bryan County, Chatham County, Effingham County and Liberty County.
FAQs – Air Conditioning Installation and AC Replacement
Keep your cool in the summer heat. Schedule a cooling system inspection now to prevent unexpected problems. Georgia Air Cooling & Heating offers a free estimate on all air conditioning installation and AC replacement.
When Is the Right Time to Invest in New Air Conditioning Installation?
The average lifespan of most HVAC systems is 10 – 15 years. With proper care and maintenance, you can extend the efficiency of your AC system and help keep your energy costs low. Look for these signs that point to your air conditioner losing efficiency:
- Your heating and cooling bills are increasing
- It takes longer to cool your home
- You are spending more money on repairs
- You can no longer find replacement parts
- Your AC unit is past its average lifespan
What Are the Average AC Installation Costs?
Many things factor into your AC installation costs. These factors include the air conditioner’s capacity, energy efficiency upgrades, and desired features. Typical air conditioning installation costs will range from $2,000 – $10,000 for larger homes.
The technicians at Georgia Air Cooling & Heating will inspect your home thoroughly and recommend the most energy-efficient heating and cooling system for your home.
What Is the 5,000 Rule when replacing your AC?
The 5,000 rule is a method for determining if installing a new air conditioning installation is more cost-effective than repairing your AC unit. Multiply the age of your HVAC system by the cost of your AC repairs. For example, 11 years * $485.00 = $5,335.00. In this example, it would be cheaper to invest in a new AC unit than continue to repair it.
What Benefits Will I See From My New Air Conditioning Replacement in Pooler?
You will find many benefits to installing a new air conditioning system in your home. Beyond peace of mind and increased comfort, you will see:
- Lower energy costs
- Improved home value
- A more effective cooling system
- A new warranty to cover any repair costs
Which AC System is Right for My Pooler Home?
Not all AC systems are the same. When you consider installing a new AC unit, determining which system is suitable for your home can help give you the best system for air quality, energy efficiency, and comfort.
Your cooling options include:
- Air Conditioners – Air conditioners are split cooling systems with indoor and outdoor components. The outdoor condensing unit produces cool air and sends it through the refrigerant to the internal air handler. This system does not run year long and can help reduce energy costs.
- Heat Pumps – Heat pumps run year-round and provide cold and warm air. It cools the air by extracting the heat from the inside through the refrigerant. In the winter, the system reverses the process to heat your home.
- Ductless Systems – Ductless systems, or mini-splits, effectively cool smaller areas of your home that are not a part of your central air conditioner. These are interior wall-mounted AC units that connect to a condenser outside. Ductless systems are very energy efficient as there is zero loss of cool air through ducts and vents.
Who Are the Best AC installers Near Me?
Georgia Air Cooling & Heating is your best choice for air conditioning installation in Georgia. We offer AC installation and replacement, repair, maintenance, and other home improvement services. We will come out and inspect your current heating and cooling system and offer our expert recommendation for repairing or installing new HVAC systems.
To schedule a free estimate on your air conditioning installation or repair, call Georgia Air Cooling & Heating today at (912) 756-0506.